No products in the cart.
The Christmas trees are decorated, lights are hung and the countdown has officially begun! We’re days away from one of the biggest holidays we have all year and we’re here to help you get organized these last few days. The holidays can be such a stressful time and we want to alleviate the stress by helping you to finish your to-do list. We’ve taken the guess work out of it and prepared a handy list to help you wrap everything up and put a bow on top:
1. Start cleaning the house for your guests. Cleaning is not my favorite thing to do in the world but definitely necessary especially before guests arrive. Put out the fresh linens and towels so you’re ready when the company gets into town.
2. Wrap up your grocery shopping. Go to the grocery store now if you have anything left on your list to pick up. The week of Christmas pulls the largest crowds so brace yourself, you’ll need some patience to fight through the mob of people.
3. Pick up any last minute gifts. Gift cards are always a great option and now you can even purchase e-gift cards which really make it easy. A great app to help you manage gift cards is Gyft. Gyft allows you to buy, send, manage and earn rewards all at the click of a button.
4. Wrap all of your gifts. If you’re pressed for time grab some gift bags, a quick fix and stylish at the same time.
5. Bake your favorite Christmas cookies. Christmas Eve is a great time to do this. After you bake the cookies make sure to put some out for Santa.
6. Start prepping the kitchen. Put out what you will need for dinner the night before Christmas, that way everything is already out and ready to start cooking Christmas morning.
7. Go see a Christmas show. Now that your list is almost complete take some time to go and see a Christmas show like the Nutcracker. My daughter and I will be going to see the Nutcracker ballet this week and we are so excited. I’ll be sure to share some photos on our Instagram page.
8. Sit back, relax and enjoy! It’s time to make some new memories so get your cameras, phones and selfie sticks out and have some fun.
We’d love to hear about some of your family traditions and what makes Christmas special for you. Let us know below and make sure you follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to stay up to date with all the happenings.
Happy Holidays from all of us here at Greenplicity! We’ll see you in the new year.